Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Solo, Jogja, Borobudur, Indonesia



Just came back from my vacation from Indonesia...... .....I got the free ticket from AirAsia, during that time all the popular places had been fully book, lack of choices I had chose Solo....... At least I'm not regret with my choice. It's a nice place to go, but not in Solo, as it has nothing much to do. But in Borobudur, the Candi Borobudur is magnificent...... Nice Buddhist temple, I think it's the largest in South East Asia.
It is a place must go and see.


Other than Borobudur, another place must see is Prambanan, a Hindu temple....... largest in Indonesia. Both places are listed in the UNESCO World Heritage. It is a waste that I cannot go inside the Candi Prambanan due to the recent earthquake that had made it unsafe to go inside. Overall the whole trip was worth it and I do enjoy it very much......

No comments: