Thursday, August 30, 2007

31st Convocation in UPM


That morning it started to rainning ..... luckly it stopped when the whole morning ceremony ended...... Manage to meet up with Cheong, Joo Ling and Sohail....Just took some picture with my family and celebrate near the hotel...... Sunday morning went back to UPM to take the photo which cost RM50 and turn out ugly.... hai...... and suppose to open the counter at 9am, delay half an hour..... sien...... luckly the counter to return the jubah open early and manage to get my certificate...... It's a tiring convocation for me, but I'm happy because a new family member joined us by for the BIG day.....






3 comments:

Weng Chung said...

arggghhh....My transcript got error on the matric number...I want them to change it and send it to me by post...but the certificates are ok...

Why very short post?..then paste more photos la...aiyoh....

Kean Hong said...

siapa punya anak? Lisa punya ke?

Lis said...

my niece la..... cute ler